Please be aware that you need to apply for membership by the 4th of January and pay your membership fee by the 9th of January to attend the General Assembly. You apply for membership here.
The General Assembly is the yearly statutory meeting of the No Hate Speech Network where the main decisions of the network is being made. Changes to document such as statutes, policy papers, internal regulations, action and strategic plans are being made. All members who have paid their membership fee has voing rights at the general assembly.
Documents for the General Assembly
In the 2nd mailing on 23rd of December:
- Agenda Agenda for the General Assembly 2021
- Annual report with financial report No Hate Speech Network Annual Report 2021
- Budget for 2022 Budget 2022
- Membership fees Membership fee proposal.docx
- Updated statues after registration Statutes of the No Hate Speech Network Revised for registration in 2021.docx
- Statutes amendments Amendments to the statutes GA2021
- Strategic plan [sent in next mailing]
- Working groups [sent in next mailing]
- New members in 2021 [only sent to registered GA participants]
- Board candidate applications [only sent to registered GA participants]
The fee proposals are the same as they have been since 2020. As a newly started network membership fees are an important income for the network to cover basic costs.
How do you find the current fee proposal? Give us your feedback in this anonymous survey.
Stategic plan and working groups
The board are still developing a proposal for a revised strategic plan and working groups and want your input, please send you feedback in this form.
Voting rights at the meeting is limited to members who have paid their membership fee. Information on how to register as a member and pay membership fee will be sent by email well in advance of the General Assembly.
Motions and proposals
Motions and other items for the agenda had to be sent to the board by the 26th of October.
A second call with all proposals will be sent out by the 21 st of December, 3 weeks before the General Assembly.